Placing an order and deliveries
We’re growing every day and are working on making it as easy and enjoyable to buy your Lavender House Products on our website. We strive to give you the access to our Store anywhere and anytime providing, fast, and easy delivery.
Once you have placed an order Lavender House will send you a confirmation that your order has been received. Placing an order is not a confirmation that your offer to purchase the goods detailed in your order has been accepted. A contract between you and Lavender House for the sale of our products only exists once an order has been accepted, processed and despatched to you.
We use PayPal as our payment service. You can using your debit, credit card or personal PayPal account. Payment will be authorised when your order is placed and processed, your card will be charged for the value of the goods at the point of order. This does not affect your statutory rights. Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. All prices include tax. A delivery charge will be added to your order, please refer to our delivery information.
Orders for Collection In Store
You will be notified by email once your order has been processed and ready for collection.
All collections will be from our store address: Units 1-3 Bron Y Berth, Penrhos, Pwllheli, Gwynedd LL53 7HL – between the hours of 10am – 4.30pm.
Out of Stock Products / Back Orders
We allow for ‘back orders’ to be placed whilst awaiting stock. Payment for all ‘back orders’ will be taken at point of order. Once stock is available, we will notify you and process the order.*
Alternatively, you can request email notification when products are back in stock. Please note that this does not reserve stock of any items for you. Reserving of stock can only be made by placing a ‘back order’.*
- *In the event that a product is discontinued, you will be notified and issued with a full refund where applicable within 7 days.
Cancellation of Orders and Back Orders
You have to right to cancel but must follow the following procedure:
- You must notify us immediately of your cancellation –
- via email to email@example.com
- via direct telephone – 01758 614 343
- You must quote your order details in all correspondence – you will find this on your order acknowledgement.
- A full refund of cancelled orders with be returned to you within 7 days subject to certain exclusions.**
However we cannot guarantee that you order can be stopped**
- Orders can often be processed immediately and despatched, in these circumstances we will not be able to cancel your order. You should therefore refer to our returns policy.
- We reserve the right to charge for the cost of the delivery.
- We reserve the right to charge in part or full for special order items that have been cancelled – you may also still be charged for delivery.
- It may not be possible to cancel orders for special personalised items and therefore you could still be charged in full.
- Items supplied by our third party partners:
- should your order be processed and despatch before the receipt of cancellation instruction, we may not be able to cancel your order and you will need to follow our returns policy – you could still be charged for the cost of the delivery.
- If your order has been processed and have chosen to ‘collect in store’, you may still be charged for the delivery if we are unable to cancel your order.
Lavender House are committed to customer service and will at all times attempt to fulfil your requests were possible.
Standard Delivery UK delivery:
Your items will be sent via courier tracked and signed for service. Please allow up to 3-4 working days for delivery
Delivery charges will apply for all deliveries, this will be calculated in the shop cart / checkout stage of all deliveries.
Standard delivery cost is between £3.95 and £4.95 to delivery subject to final weight of consignment. Heavier items will be charged at £6.95.
For paint related items, delivery will be charged at £6.95.
EU and International Delivery
Currently, we do not deliver outside of the UK mainland as standard. Should you require delivery outside the UK, please contact us directly to discuss your requirements.